Friday, February 22, 2008

Italian Cooking at Olive Nation


My best friend in Italy has just called me on my mobile phone. We talks for a couple of hours. She shares about their life in Italy together with her hubby. Her mom is working in Italy for ten years and so her mom applied for citizenship so that she can get her kids. They are now living in Italy. She said her hubby is homesick and she comforts him. They are both busy right now finding jobs there. Her hubby learns Italian cooking which is the best taste she ever had during her first time visit in Italy. I told her about what I googled last night. I find a great site that has Italian cooking. It is Olive Nation that connects you to many of the small traditional farmers in Italy. They produce some of the country’s finest olive oils, pastas, coffee, vinegars, sea salts and also other pantry items. It has Authentic Italian Specialty Food and Recipes like Italian extra virgin olive oil, Italian aged balsamic vinegar, Italian organic and corn pasta and many more. You can see some tempting delicious food at OliveNation.com. My bestfriend is so happy to hear that from me. I suggest to her that she and her hubby would visit their website to know another Italian recipe.

No comments: