Wednesday, February 27, 2008
- 1 pound ground pork sausage
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 head cabbage, cored and shredded
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 6 cups cooked white rice, cold
- 1/4 cup soy sauce, or to taste
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can bean sprouts, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) package frozen green peas, thawed
- ground black pepper to taste
- 3 green onions, chopped
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, cook the sausage until evenly browned. Drain, and remove sausage from the pan. In the same pan, using the remaining coating of grease from the sausage, scramble the eggs, stirring frequently until cooked through. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a very large skillet or electric skillet over medium-high heat. Stir fry the cabbage and carrots just until the cabbage has wilted. Add the cold rice, and fry, stirring so that there are no clumps. Mix in the sausage and pour in some soy sauce. Stir in bean sprouts, peas, and eggs, mixing well so there are no big chunks of egg. Season with pepper, and stir in green onions just before removing from the heat. Adjust soy sauce to taste, and serve.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Friday, February 22, 2008
My best friend in
1/4 kilo pork, thinly sliced
1 cup Baguio beans
3 cups long chili or jalapeno peppers
1 onion, minced
1 head of garlic, minced
1 cup coconut milk
1 cup coconut cream
2 tablespoons of cooking oil
Salt to taste
In a bowl of water with salt, soak chili peppers for 30 minutes then rinse and strain.
In a cooking pan, heat cooking oil and brown sliced pork for a few minutes.
In another pan, sauté minced garlic and onion.
Add to the sauté the browned pork.
Then add the coconut milk, bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add the chili peppers, Baguio beans and cook until dish gets a little dry.
Add the coconut cream and simmer until the sauce thickens.
Salt to taste.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Are you ready to play online casino? Check joylandcasino.com website and see what this gaming casino site has to offer to all players. They have plenty of casino games to choose from that surely suits your taste. They are called a virtual casino because of its uniqueness in terms of designing their website. Try internet casino gambling online at Joyland Casino and you can possibly get big eyes for their $808 welcome bonus for new players. Play now!
Preparation: 1. Place beans in small microwavable bowl; mash slightly with fork. Stir in process cheese spread and barbecue sauce. Cover with vented plastic wrap. 2. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute; stir. Microwave 30 seconds or until hot. Garnish with green onion and bell pepper cutouts. Serve with carrot slices and bell pepper chunks.
Do you play to play internet casino gambling online? Well, try to visit joylandcasino.com because they have casino games that suit your taste. Amazingly, they offer a $808 welcome bonus for new players like me. I want to play here! It is a virtual casino site because of the unique designs of their website like having colorful texts and graphic animation. And so let’s play now to avail their bonuses.
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
3/4 cup baby carrots
1/2 red bell pepper
1 garlic clove
2 tsp Chinese rice wine or dry sherry
1 tsp cornstarch
1 - 2 eggs, lightly beaten
3 TB potato starch*
4 1/2 TB rice vinegar
1 1/2 TB black rice vinegar
3/4 cup water
3 TB tomato paste
4 1/2 TB brown sugar
3/8 tsp chile sauce, or to taste
1 1/2 tsp cornstarch mixed with 6 teaspoons water
3 1/4 cups oil for deep-frying and stir-frying Directions: Cut the chicken into 1/2-inch cubes. Marinate in the rice wine or sherry and cornstarch for 30 minutes. While the chicken is marinating, prepare the vegetables: mince the garlic clove, peel and cut the cucumber into thin slices, and cut the red pepper into cubes. Chop the baby carrots. Bring a large pot of water to boil and blanch the carrots briefly in the boiling water. Drain thoroughly. In a small saucepan, add the ingredients for the sweet and sour sauce and bring to a boil. Turn the heat to low and keep warm. To deep-fry the chicken: Preheat 3 cups of oil to 350 - 375 degrees Fahrenheit. While waiting for the oil to heat, brush the chicken cubes with the beaten egg and dip in the potato starch to cover. Deep-fry the dredged chicken pieces in batches, being careful not to overcrowd the wok. Deep-fry for 3 - 4 minutes until the chicken turns golden brown. Drain on paper towels. To deep-fry the chicken a second time if desired: bring the oil temperature up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Deep-fry the chicken in batches, very briefly for less than a minute, until the chicken turns brown. Drain on paper towels. Drain all but 2 tablespoons oil from the wok. When oil is hot, add the garlic and stir-fry briefly until aromatic. Add the carrots. Stir-fry for about 1 minute, then add the red peppers. Add the cucumber or save to use as a garnish. Bring the sauce back up to a boil and add to the wok, mixing with the vegetables. Add the chicken. Heat through and serve over rice. Garnish with the cucumber if desired.
Source: CHINESE FOOD
I have a friend who always asks help from me in terms of writing research paper, term papers and etc. Gosh! I sometimes will not answer her text because I have no time for that. It needs full time to research on the internet and critical thinking. I found this excellent writing service on the internet. It is StandOutEssay.com that provides custom essay with quality writing. Their essay online are very applicable on all research papers because their writers are professional and had been expert in writing for a long years. And so what are you waiting for? Buy essay in their website now!
Monday, February 11, 2008
I remember the hubby of my cousin who used to play casino in the hotel in our place. He is absolutely rich and famous for his parent’s name. I gladly share to my cousin about this great site that offers online casino. They can do online gambling casino at 32Vegas.com as if they are in Las Vegas Strip casino. This site has 130 different games to choose from and so it fits to all players. I told her that she will do gambling casino online too at 32Vegas and get a chance to get their bonuses.
- 4 cups bite-size corn or rice square cereal (such as Corn or Rice Chex)
- 2 cups bite-size wheat square cereal (such as Wheat Chex)
- 2 cups broken whole grain Melba toast
- 2 cups small fat-free pretzel twists
- 3 tablespoons margarine or butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 1/2 cups dried tart cherries
- Put corn or rice cereal, wheat cereal, Melba toast and pretzels in a large bowl; stir to mix.
- In a glass measuring cup or small bowl, stir together melted margarine or butter, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder and ground red pepper. Drizzle over cereal mixture. Toss to coat. Spread cereal mixture in a 15x10x1-inch (or 13x9x2-inch) baking pan.
- Bake in a preheated 300-degree oven about 25 minutes, stirring every 7 to 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven; stir in dried cherries. Pour onto aluminum foil to cool completely.
- Store in a tightly covered container for up to 1 week.
Playing online casino is popular now a day because some players will not go to other place that has casino games. They can play in the comfort of their home and it’s possible for them to win because they can concentrate in the game. I have good news to all players because I found this site that offers online gambling casino. It is 32Vegas.com that has 130 different casino games to choose from. Feel free to visit their website and start gambling casino online to catch their bonuses.
Sunday, February 10, 2008
- 8 frozen mochi squares
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 sheet nori (dry seaweed)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (275 degrees C).
- Dip mochi into soy sauce, then place on a baking sheet. Let bake for about 5 minutes, or until heated through.
- While mochi is cooking, cut the dried seaweed into 8 strips. Place these strips in a large frying pan over medium heat. When they are warmed, after approximately 1 to 2 minutes, remove them from the heat.
- Wrap each mochi cake in seaweed; serve warm.