Thursday, February 12, 2009

Mango Float


Ingredients:
1 cup heavy cream, chilled
2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk, chilled
1/2 cup mashed ripe mango
1 tsp. vanilla extract
Thin slices of ripe mangoes
Graham Crackers or Slices of Chiffon cake

Garnish: (optional)
Mango slices
Cashew nuts or any chopped nuts you may prefer to use
Maraschino cherries

Instructions:
1. Blend cream and sweetened condensed milk together. Add mashed mango. Add vanilla. Set aside, preferably keeping it chilled until needed. (You may opt to use more sweetened condensed milk for a sweeter taste).

2. In a square 9 x 9-inch or a rectangular 9 x 13-inch Pyrex or any transparent dish, assemble graham crackers and cream mixture by arranging the crackers on the bottom of the dish.

3. Spread one third of the cream mixture, arrange some mango slices, then put another layer of the crackers. Repeat the process, ending with the cream mixture on top.

4. Sprinkle with chopped nuts (optional). Garnish with more slices of mangoes or maraschino cherries for a more festive appeal.

5. Chill before serving.

I prepare this recipe last Christmas because this is one of my hubby’s favorite desert.

5 comments:

Pilottomen@gmail.com said...

Mango Float is so yummy. I am so exited for make it because it is favorite recipe for my husband. I want to make it tonight.

Jonathan Saunders

Anonymous said...

I like to eat mango float.I try to make it.Thanx to share this recipes with us.

Promosyon

chat YouTube said...

Mango Float is very testy and delicious recipe which i make it regular in summer.

recycled rubber mats

Unknown said...

I like the mango fruit and this mango float is my one of the favourite recipe. which you share above. I impressed by the make it.

code reduction

malisaburton said...

Thank you for Mango float recipe. Its yummy recipe. I absolutely try to make this Mango float.

promotional gifts