Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Yummy Recipe

My mom work in Lebanon for ten years and so my Aunt was surprised that my mom knows how to deal with the household chores because she never work in their house. She is a working woman since she was studying in College and so she can’t do the household chores in their house. But she knows how to do it and that she is busy with her work as desk officer in a popular company that now do exist.

My work as a domestic helper in Lebanon though sounds like she is a slave there but for me she is a hero for she does it for us to study in a private school. She learns how to cook in their dishes and learning to love its taste. Then, she is collecting plenty of recipes right now because she loves cooking. And there I found a great site that gives you a chance to share your recipe to everyone, globally. They have great features that pays your attention like you can submit your recipes for free nutritional analysis that means you can be able to know what nutrition food in your recipe plus you can share it to your friends because it is displayed in their website. And you can discuss your recipe ideas and techniques with other foodies here and so many more great features you can get at FoodConnect.com. I like mom to cook their Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies for my daughter. And so get started today!

No comments: